WordPerfect Office X7 - Readme Notes
WordPerfect Office X7 Service Pack 2
This service pack updates the following Corel® WordPerfect® Office X7 editions to build 220.127.116.116:
- Legal Edition
- Home and Student
WordPerfect Office X7 Service Pack 2 will update all previous releases of WordPerfect Office X7 (GM - 18.104.22.1684, SP1 - 22.214.171.1247). The build number after the service pack is applied will be 126.96.36.1996.
- When you run a macro that both performs a merge and saves a file, the file is saved with the filename specified in the macro and the file extension remains as is (X6 behavior has been restored.)
- More types of WPG files can be previewed in the Open File dialog box (File > Open > Preview.)
- WordPerfect no longer displays an error message when you right-click a hyperlink to a nonexistent file on your computer, and click Open Hyperlink.
- WordPerfect now accounts for non-printable area differences when the page size and orientation change for some printers that have non-uniform values. Switching printers now correctly updates the non-printable area values for the selected printer when formatting a document or an envelope.
- Comment icons display correctly in the left margin next to the line in which the comment is inserted.
- Sorting longer words (Tools > Sort) works as expected.
- The Save As dialog box no longer appears after you make changes to a form file with a WPD extension and click Save.
- Now WordPerfect saves a document that contains both text color and redline (Format > Font > Redline) to the Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX) without issues (X6 behavior has been restored.)
- WordPerfect no longer stops responding when you use the Find and Replace dialog box to access previously entered search items that contain extended characters.
- WordPerfect now lets you copy text from the dictionary definition area (Tools > Dictionary.)
- WordPerfect now detects configuration issues with user profile paths and asks you to reset the configuration settings and relaunch.
- WordPerfect now lets you store file I/O error messages and print jobs for troubleshooting purposes and diagnostics. To enable file or print logging, click Tools > Settings > Environment > Diagnostics, and enable the options that you want.
- WordPerfect no longer stops responding when you run macros that contain the PerfectScript OutlineBarSetup() command.
- If you switch from a multi-monitor display to a single-display setup, Address book will always launch on the active screen.
- Clicking Do Simple Math or Quick Math in the PerfectExpert tutor window no longer displays an error message about a missing file.
- When you drag particular Quattro Pro menu commands to a custom toolbar, button icons are displayed correctly on that toolbar.
- Adding toolbar buttons that play macros will correctly display the icons as in Quattro Pro X6.
- @SHEETS function correctly returns the number of worksheets from a multi-sheet/column/row range reference.
- When you apply a date numeric format to a cell and then you enter today's date (Insert > Date), the date numeric format is preserved.
- The parse settings that you choose in the QuickColumns Expert (QuickColumns Expert > Settings) are now preserved as the "Custom" configuration in the dropdown list and will not revert to the default if you make a different range selection.
- Some font faces and font sizes have been updated in templates shipped with Quattro Pro, for example, font issues in the Recall (PerfectExpert panel > Open a Version) and Store Version (PerfectExpert panel > Save a Version) dialog boxes have been fixed.
- Sending a slide show to WordPerfect (File > Send To > WordPerfect) now works without issues.
- Equation Editor Help, Address Book Help and Scrapbook Help files no longer stop responding when you click certain index entries.
- When the PerfectScript Menu commands HorizontalPosition and VerticalPosition are used they function as expected.
- QuickFinder stability has been improved for subsequent searches in the same instance of WordPerfect, Presentations, Quattro Pro and the standalone QuickFinder Searcher application.
|Application||Initial Release||Service Pack 1||Service Pack 2|