Working With Drop Caps
Drop caps are letters that you can use to decorate text at the beginning of a line or paragraph. You can add drop caps to a document, and edit their size, position, and style.
To add a drop cap
- Click at the beginning of a paragraph.
- Click Format > Paragraph > Drop cap.
- In the Style area, choose a drop cap style.
- In the Height area, type a value in the Lines box.
- Click the Font tab, and choose a font face, color, and any other font attributes.
- Click the Options tab, and make any other adjustments you want.