Posting notes on a WordPress.com blog
Before you can post notes, you must establish a connection to your blog by entering your account information in WordPerfect® Lightning™. You need to provide the name and URL for your blog, as well as your login user name and password.
To post notes, you must have a blog account with WordPress.com. For information on setting up a blog account, see wordpress.com/signup.
To connect to your WordPress.com blog
- From the Navigator, click the Settings button on the toolbar.
- In the Settings dialog box, click Blogging.
- Click the Add new blog account button .
- Type the name of your blog in the Name of blog box.
- Type the URL for your blog in the Blog URL box.
- Type your user name in the User name box.
- Type your password in the Password box.
To save your password, enable the Save password check box.
To confirm your connection settings, click Verify.
- Click OK.
To post a note on your blog
- In the Notes window, type your blog entry.
- Click the Send to Blog button in the lower-left corner of the Notes window.